Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary to the Colburns!

Happy 49th Anniversary to Darrell and Marilyn Colburn! The happy couple was honored Wednesday evening during our regular program in the annex. More than 100 people attended! I have to apologize to the family, as none of the pictures I took would print out~ only this photo of the cake. I am so sorry~


When Tammy and Chastity brought in this HUGE cake that would feed over 100 people, I was stunned. This was the biggest sheet cake I'd ever seen!

A BIG thanks to our chefs for the evening, Bill and Gloria Gordon. Bill is an expert cook and made all his sauces for the meal from scratch!

Tyler Dillport and friend


The crowd for the Wed. evening program. We had a line almost to the end of the room!


Gracie Evans


The pre-teen class

.

No comments: